Our online marketing ROI calculator is a simple, yet convenient tool designed to help you evaluate the effectiveness of your investment in digital marketing in minutes. The instrument designed by Promodo has 5 specifications so that you could estimate your benefits resulted from PPC, SEO, CRO, email marketing, and social media campaigns. An important aspect of such calculation is that you need at least some estimated data to get a meaningful result.
Try One of These ROI Calculators
1. PPC ROI Calculator
Paid traffic channels, such as contextual and banner advertising, are used to achieve high site traffic quickly, but the cost of such promotion may be unreasonably high. This PPC calculator is a good starting point when you need to evaluate the feasibility of your investment in pay per click.
2. SEO ROI Calculator
The search engine optimization calculator is a helpful tool to find out whether it makes sense to invest in promoting your site in Google and/or Yandex. This area is often the most difficult to evaluate, because it strongly depends on the competition in the niche and in the region, so you need a number of criteria to derive approximate ROI forecasts.
3. CRO ROI Calculator
Cost per order calculator is a good way to check how the increase of efficiency of the site resulted from using affiliate programs and other tools can expand your level of sales. The effectiveness of CRO improvements can be estimated by this calculator.
4. Email ROI Calculator
By itself, email marketing is a cheap tool, but the cost of the collection and expansion of a contact base can be rather high. Therefore, it is useful to at least estimate the profitability of such an investment in advance. This email ROI calculator is developed to provide you with data helpful to make the right decision.
Get a free strategy session
5. Social Media ROI Calculator
Traffic from social networks is often ‘cold’, yet it is cheap. With a wide input of the sales funnel, you can get quite a reasonable number of clients. The effectiveness of your advertising campaigns on Facebook and other social networks greatly depends on your professionalism, but the numbers and indicators related to the paid promotion can be predicted using this SMM calculator.
5 Advantages of Using Our ROI Calculator
1. Find the balance between your digital marketing expenses and outcomes.
2. Make assumptions quickly.
3. Experiment with different scenarios.
4. Print a detailed, customized report.
5. Share the report with your colleagues in a few clicks.
Starting Out with Online ROI Tool
1. Select the most promising return of investment tool(-s) from your perspective.
2. Fill in the calculator form with the current data and wishful results. Use the hints if you have doubts about what data to type in.
3. Press the “Calculate” button.
4. Check the generated results.
5. Compare the without/with service values.
6. Share the data with your colleagues by clicking on the “Print Version” and following the provided instructions.
7. Make informed decisions and improve your business performance.
After you have your estimated results, try a different scenario or reach a professional to find out what other options you have. Look no further than Promodo for the best digital marketing solutions, contact our experts for further reference.