How to draw your visitor’s attention to a new product line if you were selling it not on your website, but on an outside trading platform? The solution is creating the unique design for your shop in shop to visually and emotionally highlight this brand.
Please check Behance for the most recent project completed by the Promodo UX/UI team for the new Kingston product line, Hyper X.
The Hyper X brand regional representative approached us with this problem. It was necessary to create a design for the new Hyper X shop in shop that could highlight the HyperX product line among other similar products and focus on the advantages as well as quality features of this new line.
The Hyper X target audience is gamers and tech-savvy customers and for this reason our client set a number of specific tasks for our UX/UI team. The design had to meet the following requirements:
- attract users’ attention to the gamers community which Hyper X actively develops;
- focus on the highly competent customer service provided with this product range;
- create a visible section for additional user materials – video reviews, articles, guides, etc.;
- highlight the HyperX advantages rather than the other product assortment available;
- transmit through the design a gamers’ spirit of competitiveness and pursuit.
- The design created by our team is characterized by use of deep intense black with deep ruby red colors and large high quality product photos;
- the product quality characteristics were visually highlighted;
- we created separate sections devoted to the gaming community and customer services;
- information about warranties, the product innovativeness, the online gamers community, and the customer service was added within the top menu for easy navigation;
- with the help of the design we created a user experience for gamers that allowed to identify the Hyper X product line as the autonomous and holistic brand which provides specialized products for professional gamers.
The final results you can see below:
Earlier Promodo was featured on Web Design Served by Behance, being chosen among other excellent work within this sector. Our project was selected by the curatorial team of Behance for a special collection of projects to appear on the front of their gallery. Only the best work could be featured for this collection.
Our UX/UI specialists present their work on the Behance Portfolio Review, networking events and regularly speak at niche conferences.
If you face a site usability challenge and need a third-party opinion, feel free to contact us. We will be glad to help you find the right solution for your business.