We are glad to invite you to our free webinar!
the 4th of October,
10:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
Our webinar is very useful for entrepreneurs who want their small and medium businesses to succeed in the Internet and for specialists in marketing. It will present some ideas of intensive work on SEO and habits of highly effective PPC management. We want you to be apprised of this option of managing you businesses.
The webinar will cover the following issues:
- different approaches to keyword research depending on your business size and reach
- some technical on-site SEO tips that actually influence sales
- using advanced techniques like microformats and vertical search environments
- Habit #1: Choosing the Right Search Engines
- Habit #2: Choosing the Right Keywords
- Habit #3: Creating the Right Ad Text
- Habit #4: Setting the Right Bids
- Habit #5: Creating the Right Landing Pages
- Habit #6: Setting Up the Right Reporting and Tracking
- Habit #7: Creating the Right Targeting
Our webinar will provide an understanding of how to increase the conversion through the joint efforts of SEO and PPC, will reveal the basic and advanced techniques of promoting your sites and show the capabilities of these marketing means. Good SEM is a huge undertaking. The webinar will provide the knowledge to intelligently assess any SEM efforts. If you follow our best practices, the performance of virtually any SEM campaign can be improved.
ABOUT THE SPEAKERS
Anna Moseva specializes in SEO techniques for Promodo. After graduating with a master’s degree in French and English philology, Anna started her career writing SEO-friendly content and developing link-building strategies. Starting with smaller sites, she’s developed into a top SEO analyst for several prominent hosting providers’ sites. Anna is up to date on all of the tools and techniques needed to boost ranking in search engines
Sean Marshall has been in the marketing world since 2007 and has specialized in SEM since 2008. He joined PPC Associates in January 2010, spending his time since building our service-centric approach to SEM management. Sean got his start in online media as a Program Manager at Tippit (now Focus.com), driving high-quality leads for leading companies including Ironport, Nortel, and Avaya.