- 3 Ways Online Retailers Can Boost Conversion RatesAugust 18, 2014
Anyone who takes a moment to think about eCommerce knows that conversion rates are a sink or swim issue. Either some of your virtual window shoppers become customers, or your business will be toast. Luckily, there are several things you can do to boost conversion rates. These tips can also cut down on cart abandonment–that Continue reading >
- Webinar materials: Maximize the ROI of your Magento marketing: how to get more sales with minimum efforts and budgetMay 19, 2014
Last week ecommerce owners who are interested in maximizing the efficiency of their online marketing efforts, had an awesome chance to listen to the webinar virtually packed with actionable tips on how to grow ROI for their Magento store. If you couldn’t make it to our session, you still have an equal opportunity to listen Continue reading >
- From Promodo with love: why we would like to attend Conversion ConferenceFebruary 27, 2014
If you are a conversion optimization fan, you might have heard this name, if not – you should definitely start following him or write down his name to your note J. He is one of the brightest stars in the conversion optimization world, his name is Tim Ash. Tim is so powerful and magnetic that Continue reading >
- Paul Ryazanov from Promodo speaks at Pubcon Spring New Orleans 2014February 24, 2014
Pubcon is the long-awaiting event by many internet-marketers and those who deals with doing business online. With so many information out there, sometimes it is hard to understand what is the most valuable piece of advice you should take and go ahead implementing it for your website. Pubcon is the place where the best thoughts on Continue reading >
- People reviews as a strong marketing tool: interview with YotpoFebruary 19, 2014
Hello everyone, my name is Anna Korolekh, and I am a marketing manager at Promodo Company. Today I have a very special guest for our interview Dave Hyman, Chief Revenue Officer at Yotpo. Yotpo is a very popular plug-and-play review solution for ecommerce websites.
- How online retailers can use customer reviews to increase salesFebruary 11, 2014
In our work we frequently see the cases when online stores, especially new ones, get decent traffic to the site, but don’t observe many conversions. One of the reasons of such problem is that visitors don’t receive enough information to make a decision about the purchase. In this post we will talk about how customers Continue reading >
- Tim Ash: “Selling to the Logical Brain Won’t Get Results”December 12, 2013
This year a keynote speaker at the iMetrics conference was Tim Ash – an experienced internet marketer and businessmen, CEO of SiteTuners.com, author of the book “Landing Page Optimization: The Definitive Guide to Testing and Tuning for Conversions”. He is also Chair&founder at Conversion Conference.
- Internet marketing with effective 404 pagesDecember 3, 2013
In this article we took a look at interesting examples of 404 pages and thought how they can help sending a customer in the right direction so that he goes on surfing the site doesn’t leave it when sees an error.
- Business development director at Promodo Paul Ryazanov giving an interview to Search Engine JournalNovember 21, 2013
At the last Pubcon conference in Las Vegas Paul Ryazanov represented Promodo and gave his speech about A/B testing in the conversion optimization section. He also talked to Search Engine Journal about this useful for websites technique. Find out why A/B testing is great for your business from interview below and check out his presentation Continue reading >