- Digital Marketing for SaaS: Step-by-Step GuideOctober 11, 2022
Starting a new business entity is a complicated and challenging process. Though an impressive 6.5 million businesses launch every year, 90% of them fail.
- RACE Framework: Your Practical Tool for Effective Digital MarketingAugust 11, 2022
According to the IAB report, ¾ of the advertising expenditures are forwarded to digital channels. The statistics were developed on the US market basis, although similar indicators also take place in Europe.
- Abandoned Cart: How To Return Customers To Your WebsiteDecember 6, 2019
More than 80% of customers leave their online shopping carts abandoned, and 87% of them are ready to finish their order later. Of course, “later” sounds good, but this doesn’t mean that they will return and finish their shopping. What is an abandoned shopping cart “Abandoned” or forgotten is considered a shopping cart in which Continue reading >
- Branded Traffic: Why It’s Crucial For eCommerce and How To Increase ItDecember 2, 2019
Branded traffic can bring twice as many conversions as regular traffic. However, not every online store is running ad campaigns on branded queries or even try to enhance brand awareness at all. Ilona Bagdasarova, a PPC specialist at Promodo, explains what brand traffic is, whether an eCommerce business needs it and how to increase its Continue reading >
- Are Your Product and Home Pages Conversion FocusedOctober 11, 2019
The conversion-focused product page and home page may sound a bit mercantile, especially for those beginners who are aiming to build an emotional connection with customers. It’s just the way it is in the eCommerce business. All “roads” on a good website should lead to a purchase. Moreover, they should be well-navigated and enjoyable for Continue reading >
- How to analyse the shopping behaviour on your website: 5 easy stepsJune 21, 2019
Sometimes, ecommerce business owners give shopping behaviour analysis a miss, examining only separate indicators such as conversion rate or bounce rate. However, being aware of how your customers transfer between each stage of your purchase funnel may help you provide prudent solutions, improve user experience, and increase website performance at no additional cost. We should Continue reading >
- How To Personalise an Ecommerce Site For Visitors At No Additional CostOctober 16, 2018
You will never understand if you like Japanese cuisine unless you taste it. Similar can be said in ecommerce – you will never understand what changes will return better results unless you test them. Thanks to Google, this function is available via Website Optimize. And today, we would like to share some of the insights Continue reading >