- Customer Journey Mapping for PPC Campaigns: How to Use It?September 6, 2022
Digital advertising is on the list of the most popular marketing tools, the spending on which grows tremendously. In such a way, digital advertising spending reached $521.02 billion worldwide in 2021.
- What is Floodlight Tag? A Step By Step Guide To The Media Campaign Analysis ToolMay 2, 2022
There are many analytics systems and auditors for media advertising: Gemius, Kochava, Kantar CMeter, Singular. This article will focus on Floodlight, the most popular tool for analyzing media campaigns.
- Automated Facebook app advertising: how and why to run itApril 22, 2022
Launch — pause — restart. Adjusting costs and rates, eliminating ineffective placements, problems with scaling. Setting up an advertising Facebook campaign is a time-consuming and labor-intensive process.
- How To Measure Media Campiagn SuccessApril 14, 2022
Every day, month, and year, there is more and more media advertising on the Internet. Contrary to modest forecasts, the market grew 19% even during the pandemic. And in 2021, brands intend to spend one-third of their marketing budgets on media buying. It’s time to talk about common mistakes when setting up campaigns and to Continue reading >
- How to market furniture: email, content and remarketing as parts of IKEA marketing strategyJanuary 28, 2021
Furniture marketing is peculiar for certain reasons. First is that for customers buying furniture this is often emotional and exciting. Second is that this process, when online can take time – there is no way to literally “try on” or test an item. And third is that quality furniture costs money, almost like a small Continue reading >
- How to enter a new market using PPC advertising | Case StudyDecember 1, 2020
How to enter a new market? This is the question lots of retailers who successfully promoted their products within certain regions frequently ask. Marketers tend to believe that display advertising is the easiest way to market a product when entering a new market. In this article, we share the case of an international player and Continue reading >
- How to Prepare for Black Friday in 2020: a Checklist from PromodoOctober 30, 2020
Online shopping in the UK has experienced a 74% growth since COVID-19 become a global concern in 2020. In the USA 61% of businesses are expecting higher demand for their products or services during the holiday season due to the virus spreadover. Not only the stats but common sense indicates that this year’s Black Friday Continue reading >
- PPC Case Study: How to increase brand awareness with digital promotion & TV adsOctober 22, 2020
TV advertising is still the most effective channel for developing a brand in both the short and long term. Despite this, launching TV flights* is up to 60% more profitable in combination with an online promotion. *In marketing, flighting is a process where advertisers schedule messages to run during optimal periods of time, followed by Continue reading >
- PPC Case Study: How to Increase Sales in the Online Store During the LockdownSeptember 22, 2020
Many online marketers habitually classify PPC ads as a tool for boosting direct sales. However, this type of advertising can be an effective means to increase brand awareness. In this article, we share the case of a premium audio equipment retailer from the UK. Client Premium Sound is a Hi-Fi & home cinema equipment retailer Continue reading >