“Nothing is more expensive than a missed opportunity” – H. Hackson Brown JR.
This Friday, our team wishes you happy Easter holidays and be able to use all the opportunities that arise during your marketing campaigns. LinkedIn post promotion, Facebook ad campaigns, email marketing, content marketing, and CRO optimization are the tools with a huge potential. Our hints will help you use it in full.
How to Increase Your LinkedIn Pulse Сontent Exposure
More and more bloggers, marketers, and other specialists advise you to make LinkedIn a part of your content strategy. One of the often missed opportunities is to publish on the LinkedIn Pulse platform. And here are the hints that will help you get most from your publications:
- 1. Compose concise titles with keywords to help your audience find you online.
- 2. Include compelling visuals to attract more readers.
- 3. Publish frequently to receive best results.
- 4. Grow your network so that more people see your updates.
- 5. Do some basic SEO to get on a Channel and, therefore, expose your post to a large audience.
- 6. Use Twitter to share information about your publication.
- 7. Try social ads to quickly drive traffic.
What Successful Components to Add to Your Facebook Ads
Your current clients, as well as many potentials, spend plenty of their time on Facebook. So, it seems like a social media campaign is something that can possibly increase your sales. Before you get started, remember to consider the following four components of a successful ad:
- 1. Visual content. Visuals are favored by the Facebook algorithm and by people too. Users are more likely to remember the images, not text. Therefore, add an appealing image to every Facebook ad.
- 2. Relevance. You should deliver relevant information to your target audience. Keep in mind that you should carefully identify whom you want to target and pick the content to meet their interests. So, pay attention to the relevance score provided by the platform.
- 3. Value proposition. You need to explain to people how your product is the right deal for them. Make sure that you differentiate your product from other offers.
- 4. Call-to-action. No matter how great your ad is, you should tell your visitors what to do next. A simple call-to-action like “Purchase today and save $X” adds a sense of value and helps the reader make a decision.
How Not to Miss Any Email Marketing Opportunities
Email marketing is still a powerful tool that helps drive repeat purchases and increase brand loyalty. In addition, this is a good way to stay in touch with your current clients and subscribers. However, this marketing channel often performs worse than expected. The following pieces of advice will help you benefit from the options you have:
- • Plan ahead and never craft a holiday newsletter on the eve of the holiday.
- • Promote up-and-coming products and allow your subscribers to make pre-orders.
- • Get testimonials using emails and offer your subscribers something valuable instead.
- • Carefully design your automated emails and ensure that they also sell your product.
- • Tell your subscribers more about your company, product, and behind the scenes.
How to Expand a Funnel of Your Text
A text written to serve the needs of a company can be described as a funnel. The funnels may differ, but the logic behind that remains the same. The problem with a text funnel is that you can hardly measure how many people you lose at different stages of the funnel. The good news is that such an approach will help you answer the following questions:
- • Is the title boring?
- • Is this paragraph too long so that people will not make it through?
- • Does it make sense to replace a table with infographics?
And more. Your task is to eliminate everything that may encourage people to stop reading and leave your website. So, what you can do in the first place?
- 1. Select a compelling image and ensure that the page layout is easy to scan.
- 2. Create a short introduction where the reader understands his or her value in the very beginning.
- 3. Delete all the “weak” sentences and entire paragraphs.
- 4. Add a manageable call to action.
How to Success in CRO
Conversion rate optimization is something that you may not think about for a while. If this is the case, you can use the checklist below to make sure that you are not missing something out.
- ο It is easy to find the call-to-action buttons.
- ο You focus on doing business, not making your website perfect.
- ο Your website pages load in less than 2 seconds.
- ο The provided images complement to the message.
- ο Advanced search works properly.
- ο The color scheme helps to navigate effectively.