Have you ever thought on the role of pricing in your business? Do you know how consumers’ psychology concerning pricing influences your sales? Have you measured the level of success of your business thinking of pricing as the main factor in product positioning? We would like to uncover some secrets on price formation for you! Sign up for the webinar to know more about automatic price tracking, bid-based PPC and tips on PPC management.
WHEN? August 27, 2015 – 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM (PDT)
Topics to be covered:
- Psychological aspect of online prices
- How important it is to have competitive prices in the e-commerce market
- How to track competitor’s prices automatically
- What is the right price for a bid in PPC marketing
- Where to use and not to use automatic bidding (with AdWords campaign as an example)
- The main rules on professional management of PPC bids
Who are the speakers:
Burc Tanir – Prisync.com (CEO, co-founder)
Get a free strategy session
Entrepreneur, traveler, co-founder of Prisync.com. Prisync is a worldwide company, working now in more than 20 countries, providing an e-commerce software helping to automatically track competitor’s prices, analyze your own pricing and make your business dynamic, growing and successful.
Kate Sudarkina – Promodo (PPC Analyst)
Kate is a professional with Google Adwords, Yandex Direct and Google Analytics usage skills, having a vast experience in project promotion with paid ads on Google Adwords, Yandex Direct and Facebook. Kate helps businesses in different niches to boost their sites, her area of expertise includes secure server certificates, translation agencies, travel companies and others.
Leave a Reply