The webinar is going to be particularly interesting to the business owners and in-house online marketers working for a hosting or a domain registrar’s site. The session is going to be niche specific, analyzing the situation in the market and offering decisions that suit hosting providers and domain registrars mostly, but many tips and tricks can also be useful and can be applied to other businesses in the niche of IT services.
The webinar will be focused on technical SEO and CRO aspects of a typical site of the niche and most crucial moments and bottlenecks will be analyzed. The webinar may require some elementary knowledge of SEO and CRO and won’t be focusing on basic things.
Please mind that the number of seats for this webinar is limited so please hurry up to fill in this form to reserve your seat now!
Main points of the upcoming webinar:
- Competitive Analysis as a method to find potentially advantageous promotion directions;
- Keyword research in conditions of SEO-pressure;
- Defining the promotion strategy;
- Link-building strategy in the niche of web hosting and domain name registration;
- Features of different groups of queries, conversion depending on geography;
- Typical problems that hamper sites’ conversion and how to solve them.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
Katherine Golovinova specializes in technical SEO for Promodo. After graduating with a master’s degree in French and English translation and gaining important experience in IT working for a hosting provider company, Katherine started her career in online marketing in 2012 at Promodo. Katherine is very enthusiastic at what she is doing, she enjoys technical SEO and CRO analysis, she truly belives that SEOs create a better web and help the search engines serve better results for the users.