The weekend is just around the corner. Today, we prepared a list of useful suggestions for you on how to:
- • Make your LinkedIn marketing campaign more effective;
- • Identify the good and the bad bots;
- • Increase the number of your Twitter followers;
- • Avoid the common mistakes and increase your website conversions.
How to Increase Your Marketing ROI on LinkedIn
LinkedIn allows advertisers to deliver their content to the right audiences. Since this social network is considered as the world’s number one for lead generation, it’s worthy to give it a try. Keep the following hints based on this study in mind.
Test Your Content
The LinkedIn’s research shows that posts with 150 characters or fewer get 18% higher engagement rate. Visuals bring 38% higher CTR. If your post provides a call-to-action like “Download”, you can expect a higher number of ad clicks.
Try LinkedIn Sponsored InMail
You can deliver personalized messages by using a dynamic macro to pull the member’s name in greeting. A 25% increase in Sponsored InMail open rates can be achieved by combining Sponsored Content and InMail together. Keep your message simple and concise. The study shows that emails that contain fewer than 1,000 characters are more effective.
Increase Your Conversion Rates
The tests show that the most successful campaigns are launched for the 60-400K audiences, so you should target your audience thoughtfully. To test your campaign, let it run at least 3 weeks. You can raise your conversions by 27% if you set bids 10% higher than the maximum suggested one.
Who Are the Good Bots and the Bad Bots?
It seems that everyone today is speaking about bots. we too, so check out our recent publication. However, the topic is still confusing for many of us. On the one hand, a bot should be helpful and make us better at our duties. On the other hand, they may keep us disturbed and cause more problems than bring benefits. The experts from HubSpot have some ideas on how to distinguish the good bots from the bad ones.
The good bots:
- • Determine what sites to crawl, e.g. Googlebot.
- • Search for plagiarized content on the Web, like YouTube Content ID.
- • Provide the newest information on weather, news, timetables, etc. For example, Siri.
- • Help you find the best deals, like Honey.
The bad bots:
- • Generate fraud traffic, misinform marketers, and make PPC campaigns more expensive.
- • Download counts, which generates a false clickcount.
- • Bypass online security measures and cause DDoS attacks.
- • Steal and repurpose content.
- • Distribute unwanted, spammy content, such as emails, blog posts, and comments on articles.
Use the good bots for your benefit and be careful to avoid the bad ones. First, use up-to-date antivirus software. Second, set the security protocols available for your operating system. And contact your network administrator as soon as possible in case you’ve noticed any suspicious activity.
Why and How to Attract Twitter Followers
Twitter is expected to have about 370 million users in 2020. And marketers want to have another channel to approach their target audiences. Followers see your tweets, share them, and therefore help you reach your potentials. So, why not to promote your business on Twitter as well?
Stay honest and open, don’t spam and use the following suggestions on how to make your Twitter campaign successful:
- 1. Do some research and target tweetable phrases instead of SEO keywords.
- 2. Be careful managing automation. Ensure that you don’t sound robotic.
- 3. Promote the same post multiple times in one day since tweets get lost in the feed with the velocity of sound.
- 4. Share the right content at the right time because the fresh content matters.
- 5. Ensure that your posts address the question why your readers should care and react to them.
- 6. Keep your tweet as short as you can; don’t use all the available 140 characters.
- 7. Use actionable language where appropriate.
- 8. Remember that the visuals perform well, so think about investing your time into creating unique graphics.
- 9. Make your own hashtag if there is a need, don’t use irrelevant hashtags even if they are trendy.
- 10. Find out what works for your audience and keep posting that kind of content.
For 12 more tips, check out this article.
How to Increase Conversions?
Marketers often face the situation when traffic is increasing, yet conversions remain low. This may happen for different reasons. The following 4 major issues may cause not-so-good conversions. Find simple solutions below.
Add a Call to Action
It is likely that your website contains plenty of information valuable for your current clients and potentials. However, if your visitors do not understand how to use the obtained information, they may feel lost and turn to your competitor who provides a clear call to action. So, tell your users what they are expected to do on each webpage, e.g. to fill in a “Contact us” form, contact a tech expert, and so on.
Clean Your Messy Website
Help your users navigate and take action by providing fewer text and visuals. Try to make the text on landing pages and on blog scannable by having headings, subheadings, lists, infographics, etc.
Use Appropriate Keywords
Keywords help people find your website. However, if your content does not meet their expectations, they will not convert into your customers. So, you should check whether you target the right keywords or not. You may have such an issue in case your visitors do not spend time on your website, visit only a single page and leave.
Help Your Visitors Know You Better
Even if you are a well-known brand, provide people with information about your products and services. Ensure to explain that your payment methods are secure, products have all the necessary certificates, the staff is trained, etc. It is a good idea to include awards, testimonials, independent reviews, recognitions, and so on. Win the trust of users to make them your clients.
If you do not find any of the aforementioned problems, but your conversion rates are not high, do not hesitate to contact our representative.