- Christmas Email Template: How to Stand Out Among Dozens of Emails During the HolidaysJanuary 17, 2023
The holiday season is always full of tasks, duties, and challenges. That is why you’re probably facing the problem of catching the attention of customers during the Christmas season.
- Automation in Retention Marketing: Tendencies that You Shouldn’t Ignore in 2023December 28, 2022
82% of companies state that customer retention costs less than customer acquisition.
- Why Emails End Up in Spam and How to Avoid It: Reasons and RecommendationsNovember 10, 2022
Email marketing is a powerful tool for reaching the target audience and expanding the client base.
- Digital Marketing for SaaS: Step-by-Step GuideOctober 11, 2022
Starting a new business entity is a complicated and challenging process. Though an impressive 6.5 million businesses launch every year, 90% of them fail.
- UK Tourism Market Research: Major Trends 2023October 6, 2022
In 2022, the global tourism industry demonstrates an impressive growth boost, due to the industry recovery after the Coronavirus pandemic. The hotel and resort industry is estimated to jump from $0.72 trillion in 2021 to $1.06 trillion in 2022.
- How To Make Email Channel Generate 20% Of Business RevenueJuly 14, 2022
Recently, we posted that the basic mechanics of customer retention help businesses boost sales even in wartime. This case study proves that our recommendations work (clarification: we worked on the case during the lockdown period, not the war).
- Making the most of email marketing in the beauty industry | Case StudyJanuary 29, 2021
How to engage your mailing subscribers to visit your website? What’s the optimal mailing frequency? How to increase your conversion rates with email marketing? These questions are frequently asked by marketers. The situation gets even more challenging when it comes to the subscribers of a well-known beauty brand. In this material, we share the email Continue reading >
- How to market furniture: email, content and remarketing as parts of IKEA marketing strategyJanuary 28, 2021
Furniture marketing is peculiar for certain reasons. First is that for customers buying furniture this is often emotional and exciting. Second is that this process, when online can take time – there is no way to literally “try on” or test an item. And third is that quality furniture costs money, almost like a small Continue reading >
- How to Prepare for Black Friday in 2020: a Checklist from PromodoOctober 30, 2020
Online shopping in the UK has experienced a 74% growth since COVID-19 become a global concern in 2020. In the USA 61% of businesses are expecting higher demand for their products or services during the holiday season due to the virus spreadover. Not only the stats but common sense indicates that this year’s Black Friday Continue reading >