- Mobile Apps in 2023: To Develop or Not To Develop?December 16, 2022
When preparing your digital marketing strategy for 2023, you need profound industry analysis, meaningful statistics, and credible forecasts for future trends.
- Tire Market Trends to Succeed in 2023October 28, 2022
The automobile industry is a huge driver of the global economy, which includes trillions of financial turnover, billions in profits, and millions of employment opportunities.
- Digital Marketing for SaaS: Step-by-Step GuideOctober 11, 2022
Starting a new business entity is a complicated and challenging process. Though an impressive 6.5 million businesses launch every year, 90% of them fail.
- UK Tourism Market Research: Major Trends 2023October 6, 2022
In 2022, the global tourism industry demonstrates an impressive growth boost, due to the industry recovery after the Coronavirus pandemic. The hotel and resort industry is estimated to jump from $0.72 trillion in 2021 to $1.06 trillion in 2022.
- Trends of Audio Electronics in 2022: US vs UK MarketsAugust 12, 2022
Audio technology is evolving at the speed of light. Advanced audio devices substitute old ones, start-ups are vying for market share with well-known brands, and consumers struggle to become among the first happy owners of a new piece of wireless headphones or smart speakers.
- How niche marketing changed in 2019: channels that worked best for ecommerce websitesMarch 26, 2020
Whenever your ecommerce business is related to selling electronics, food, car parts, or you may own a travel agency or a bookstore business, you need to understand which channels will generate the most revenue and traffic. At the same time, it’s worth keeping up with the peculiarities each segment of the market has. To regularly Continue reading >
- SWOT Analysis For Online Clothing Store: TestJuly 10, 2019
SWOT analysis is a strategy tool for assessing a company’s resources and capabilities and external marketing situation. Basically, the term is an acronym of the brand’s Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats. This technique is widely used by marketing managers around the Globe, no matter what field they work in. However, the fashion industry, like others, Continue reading >
- What Marketing Channels Were Effective For Different eCommerce Niches In 2018 (Part 2)March 29, 2019
Although all marketing channels are aimed to help businesses attract new customers and retain existing buyers, the specifics of each particular niche effect the efficiency of each channel. Our findings in the CEE Ecommerce report can make it easier for retailers to understand how to allocate their marketing budget to receive better results within their Continue reading >
- What Marketing Channels Were Effective For Different eCommerce Niches In 2018February 15, 2019
Marketing channels may work differently for different ecommerce niches. There is no one-size-fits-all success recipe. However, tracking the current situation on the market can help you better analyse your state, improve your multi channel marketing strategy, and make some prediction for the next years. In the CEE Ecommerce Report, we studied 10 niches: electronics, car Continue reading >