We hope you enjoyed our Digital Digest a month ago. Since good traditions should be continued, we post the next Digest for November. It mainly consists of the brightest campaigns and viral videos from social media world. However, we couldn’t help but include the one which went live just recently – Jean-Claude Van Damme is worth it J
1. Can be something more exciting than beautiful racing cars? It turns out it can! 7 generations of 7 Porsche 911 cars representing 7 generations standing in a row and playing the Happy Birthday melody! Make sure to watch this.
2. Samsung created a few commercials promoting recently released smart watch Galaxy Gear and filmed a short movie with touching plot, which also tells about famous football star, Lionel Messi’s projects aimed to help under privileged children. The video features Lorde’s hit single “Royals”.
Get a free strategy session
3. During the Halloween preparation season a premium brand of automotive battery was in time to launch commercial filmed in zombie-apocalypse style. Watch the video to see how DieHard battery comes to rescue.
4. Cell C which is being a leading mobile provider in South Africa, released a new commercial showing how our typical day in social network would like if it was offline.
5. It seems that vehicle brand giants are ruling the world of commercials – just the other week Volvo stirred online worldby publishing a new commercial aimed to demonstrate “the precision and directional stability of Volvo Dynamic Steering” – technology that makes Volvo vehicles easier to drive. The epic thing about the video is that it features Jean-Claude Van Dammeperforminghis famous split between two reversing trucks. Add amazing Enya’s hit “Only time” to understand that you can’t miss this video.
1. Mercedes-Benz engaging the audience with new campaign promoting Mercedes-Benz E 63 AMG.Campaign called “Sound with power” includes the website as well as TV ad featuring music artistTinieTempahwith his track “Pass Out”. The fun part is that you can go to the website and try yourself as a DJ – mash up the track from ready-to-use audio and video samples. You can also boast the results by tweeting them with the #soundwithpower hashtag.
2. A great way to make a small gift for your nearest and dearest is suggested in a new Starbucks campaign. The globally known coffee brand has teamed up with Twitter and launched the Tweet-A-Coffee campaign. You can send a $5 Starbucks gift card to anybody within the US via Twitter. The video created to promote the campaign tells how to do this in detail.
1. According to research conducted by Nielsen, marketers continue to spend more on ads. In two first quarters the internet-marketing expenditures have risen by 26,6%, which is 6 times more than budgets spent on TV advertisement. The conclusion – theinvestments in internet-marketing sphere are increasing the most as for today.
2. Market Watch published the statistics which reveals that Twitter is more popular platform among the teens than Facebook. 26% of teenagers called the microblog their primary social network. Facebook received 23% of votes. Quite expectedly, young people prefer photo content more and more. If in 2012 Instagram received 12% of votes, in 2013 the percentage has risen to 23%.
3. Great interactive campaign was carried out in order to attract tourists to Melbourne. Two people with cameras on their heads fulfilled users wishes – the later could order them via Twitter and Facebook where to go, what dishes to taste, what to experience. After the campaign ended they posted a video-report. The campaign gathered 8726 of users requests, 1514 Instagram photos and 321 check-ins.