There is lots of interesting happing in the digital world every day. We thought we ought to share with you the brightest ideas and their awesome implementation in social media and world of digital. Here we have picked up for you the latest statistics for September, some of the most successful viral and digital campaigns, rememberable videos and social media marketing campaigns which have created the biggest buzz lately.
1. Mercedes Benz created an advertising video promoting Intelligent Drive Magic Body Control technology (special device scans the road and if there is any unevenness, it adjusts the arbor bearing support to provide the optimal comfort for passengers). What is so special about it? They filmed dancing chickens to promote this technology!
2. Nike presented a new video about Endless Possibilities. By the way, the previous 25th anniversary video by Nike gained over 10 million views. Just do it!
3. Commercial for chain of restaurants Chipotle looks like animated short movie with dramatic storyline. Video viewers can also download for free a game with the same plot and play it on their mobiles.
4. Audi decided to promote their Audi TDI clean diesel technology with short humorous film featuring Claire Danes. The woman she plays has two completely different ways of life which depend on automobile choice.
5. Gillette advertises the deodorant created specifically for work outs through the video showing how gym could be turned in musical instrument. The commercial was directed by Academy Award Winner Michel Gondry, music was written by Phil Mossman, while the video itself features NFL Players.
6. With its funny commercial Adobe turns our attention to our marketing efforts, whether we are always sure they are in the right direction. The video filmed to promote company’s analytical product Adobe Marketing Cloud services.
1. Nestle Waters launched new advertising campaign “Drink Up” in which they highlight the importance of drinking healthy water. Apart from the video, there is also a website where users can load their photos from Instagram with hashtag #drinkH2O.
2. Dempster’s say men don’t make sandwiches, they build them – the brand started the campaign called DIYSANDWICH with video where they offer to everyone to build their own sandwich in an epic way and post a photo on Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #DIYSANDWICH. The weekly prize is $500 and a grand prize of $4,000.
3. Freeger together with B-reel New York agency created a promo website for “Gravity” which offers the users to experience the film setting – choose any role and find themselves in space amongst wreckage.
1. The number of Instagram active users has reached the 150-million mark, 60% of them live outside of the United States. To compare, in June the application had around 130 million active users.
2. Foursquare can boast of the user base of 40 million now. In 2013 the app had about 35 million active users.
3. Samsung came up with a neat way to help people find new friends on Facebook. They launched the “Like Companions” campaign promoting Galaxy S4. Users are invited to visit special website where they can compare their Facebook likes to everyone else’s.
4. Colgate new advertising campaign is called “There’s Something In Your Tweet” aimed to promote tooth brush Slim Soft. The unusual campaign offers users to go to the website and send an anonymous tweet telling what has stucked in your teeth.
5. A famous Nokia tweet in which NokiaHomebase posted a parody on new versions of Android OS – KitKat. On a picture they show broken in an half Galaxy S3 instead of chocolate bar.