Promodo Company is happy to become a partner of WEBIT.FESTIVAL Europe, taking place in Sofia, Bulgaria on April 19-20, 2016.
During two days over 5000 delegates from Fortune 500 companies together with over 150 prominent speakers will participate in tthe event, making it one of the most important and large-scale marketing events in Europe.
WEBIT.FESTIVAL Europe is going to be held under the patronage of the President of Bulgaria and the Mayor of Sofia, and to gather the world’s enterprize leaders, policy makers, startups, founders and marketers.
Let us look closer at the agenda of the event:
The whole flow of the festival will be divided into four main streams: Enterprise, Policy, Startups and Social Agenda. Each stream will contain several activities:
- within the Enterprise stream there will be Marketing and Innovation Summit, Tech Summit and Dev Summit;
- within the Policy stream there will be New Economy Leadership Summit, Smart Cities Summit and Trade Expo;
- Startups stream will hold Investors Day, Startup Expo, Startup Pitches and Founders Games;
- and Social Agenda includes Urban Summit and a variety of social events.
Among the announced speakers there are:
- Javier Perez, President, Master Card Europe
- Marc Jones, CTO, SoftLayer, an IBM Company
- Nicolas Cary, co-founder Blockchain
- Sem Sertoglu, partner at EarlyBird Venture Capital
- Benjamin Faes, Managing Director PBS, Google
- Graham McDonnel, Design Director, The New York Times
- Anosh Thakkar, Vice President, CTO, Phillips
- Melanie Deziel, Director of Creative Strategy Time Inc.
- Mika Uusitalo, CTO, Director of Technology, Europe, Nokia Networks
To see the full list visit the official page of WEBIT.FESTIVAL Europe.
Being a global initiative, this event offers two main values of today – qualitative content and unlimited networking opportunities.
Here is a video with all the speeches and presentation from the last year event in Bulgaria.
WEBIT.FESTIVAL Europe is one of the events held by “Digital Border” Foundation and it is standing in one line with other events such as WEBIT.MENA Dubai, WEBIT.INDIA New Delhi, WEBIT.APAC Singapore and WEBIT.EMEA Istanbul.
Promodo specialists visited WEBIT.EMEA Istanbul 2015. Look how it was – here.
How to register?
To take part in WEBIT.FESTIVAL Europe buy a ticket on the official website or click on “BUY YOUR TICKET NOW” on the picture below. The price starts from 150 Euro for Startups and ends up with 1100 Euro for a Platinum access to all the activities, moreover numerous discount options are available.
How to follow the event?
Still have any questions regarding WEBIT.FESTIVAL Europe? Contact the organizers.