The premiere education and networking opportunity is to cover a variety of topics including:
● Lean Startup Marketing: Lean branding hacks and strategy, early-stage growth, product marketing & UX/UI, lean management and hiring, referral marketing, community development
● Digital Marketing Best Practices: search engine optimization, web analytics, social media & content marketing, affiliate marketing, digital advertising & paid search, email marketing automation
● Growth Hacking: conversion optimization & testing, marketplace & viral growth, gamification, web scraping, sales automation, hacking partnership
And some of the most successful thought leaders are to share their experience:
● Rand Fishkin, CEO and Founder, Moz
● Sean Ellis, CEO and Founder, Growthhackers.com (previously Dropbox)
● Josh Elman, Partner, Greylock (previously Facebook and Twitter)
● Hiten Shah, CEO and Co-Founder, KISSMetrics (previously Crazy Egg)
During the event, you will have an opportunity to meet leading professionals from companies like:
Another opportunity is to apply what you learn: six Growth Hacking Workshops are to be hosted. Their focus is on repeatable and scalable growth – not a one-time thing.
For the workshops, you’ll get to choose from Lean Branding, Growth Hacking Fundamentals, Facebook Growth Hacking, Viral Growth, and Marketing Gamification and Startup Sales.
There is also planned to be a networking event in order to have some rest and fun after the educational portion of the event is over.
Promodo is co-hosting a networking after-party with 500+ CEOs, founders, marketing executives, serial entrepreneurs, and venture capitalists at SOMA’s recently remodeled Holy Cow Nightclub.
There will be a full bar with dancing to the tunes of our top DJs. Everyone will find some fun at this Growth Marketing extravaganza.
If you’d like to know more about the conference, check it out online.
You can also save 20% with code promodo20 but hurry! There are only 50 discounted passes available.
See you at the event,