If you run a Magento or CS-Cart based store or plan to launch it, you will certainly get new actionable tips at this webinar. On March 26th at 9 am PDT in cooperation with the web-development company Alt-Team, we will host a webinar where will talk about the ways to improve site’s functionality and drive more sales. If you don’t know ins and outs of the shopping platform you use and just manage your store intuitively, you will certainly get new insights.
Book your seat here:
For this webinar we have researched the most common search engine optimization problems Magento and CS-Cart stores have, while our partners at Alt-Team know what to do from web-development side to customize and simplify the operation of your store.
Check out the main thesis of the session:
- The main differences between CS-Cart and Magento, their best features
- How to change these platforms (Basic Versions) to your business needs
- Expert’s opinion on additional ecommerce modules which can be installed
- The most common SEO issues (Default Version) of Magento generates
- Simple yet effective techniques to improve your CS-Cart store rankings
- Online marketing strategies to apply for ecommerce promotion in 2015
Reserve your seat here:
Get a free strategy session
Meet webinar speakers:
Anton has been in web-development for over 14 years now. At the beginning of his career Anton specialized in X-Cart development. Later, he joined Netherlands’ development company to improve his skills in website development on Python and PHP. Currently, Anton works on Magento projects. He is a valuable member of the team known for his analytical approach to problem solving.
Stan’s expertise covers search engine optimization, search engine marketing, website analytics and competitors analysis. He has worked with over 50 international projects in multiple niches including ecommerce stores, gambling projects, software companies and massive ads and Q/A portals. Stan is an experienced speaker and a reader at online marketing schools since 2014.