This webinar will be especially interesting for ecommerce website owners, online business managers, in-house online marketers as well as experienced marketing practitioners. The session is going to focus on basic Google Analytics metrics and custom reports which will give you better overall understanding of Google Analytics and allow you to use it as an effective analytical instrument to interpret the traffic data correctly.
Please mind that the number of seats for this webinar is limited so please hurry up to fill in this form to reserve your seat now!
Main points of the upcoming webinar:
1) Introduction of Google Analytics, understanding the data correctly: goals, e-commerce, principal metrics (visits/pageviews, sources of traffic), webmaster tools integration
2) Google Analytics advanced segments setting, and Top 8 of the most useful custom reports and how to set them:
• Not Provided
• Branded vs non-branded traffic
• Visits with transactions
• Most profitable sources of traffic
• Funnel visualizations, drop-offs
• Bounce rate, it’s correct interpretation
• Mobile traffic
• 404 errors
Get lost in the search results?
Let Promodo experts help your website index better by optimising your pages, improving your content, and enhancing your linking strategy.
By clicking this button you agree to our terms & conditions
ABOUT THE SPEAKER:
Elena Ruchko is currently a content manager at Promodo, but previously she was engaged in SEO field working as SEO consultant on many western ecommerce projects. Elena is an experienced specialist in IT industry; she thinks online marketing is one of the key elements of company’s success these days and it has a very promising future.