If you are an owner of online store, don’t miss our free webinar to learn how to achieve competitive advantage and work more effectively by reducing costs and increasing income at the same time. Hurry up to book your seat to learn tips on how to improve the operation and management of your online business.
The webinar will take place Apr 30 2015 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM (PDT)
Along with Promodo presenter of this webinar Brightpearl — a UK-based company providing business magagement software for retail business.
Book your seat here:
During the webinar you will learn:
- Top business metrics in site analytics to follow the data-driven decisions
- Mobile ecommerce dashboards to trace mobile marketing efforts
- Cohort analysis in Google Analytics: how to evaluate the impact of changes in your strategy
- How to improve customer service to ensure a personalized and coordinated approach
- How to improve managing inventory and orders to cut down the stock outs, double selling and improve cash flow
- Increase visibility of your operations to make better business decisions.
About the speakers:
Head of Global Partnerships at Brightpearl
Phill has been working at Brightpearl for 2 years. Now he is heading the global partnerships after experience running the company’s eBay partnership. This role fits his personality very well. He is a person of integrity, drive and vision, he is able to reliably design and deliver strategies to maximise the benefits of complimentary solutions to customers in the on- and offline multi-channel retail space so that they can use them to drive accelerated, sustainable and profitable growth.
International Marketing Manager at Promodo
Elena is currently in charge of marketing efforts at Promodo.com. Not only being a GA certified individual and highly enthusiastic online marketer, but also Elena has experience in SEO, content marketing and social media. Elena is a regular speaker at webinars and has been featured in WebsiteMagazine, Smartinsights, SEMrush and other online marketing sources.
See you at the webinar!